MEN'S DE SOTO 400-MILE CYCLING BIB SHORT
Men's De Soto® 400-Mile Cycling Bib Short :: Emilio gave these shorts and bibs the 400-Mile name from product testing consisting of 400 miles over 4 days. His logic was that many shorts feel fine for 100+ mile rides. The real question is how does that saddle feel when you get on the bike the next morning for another 100 miles... and the next morning? This was the inspiration for the design, the pad, and the name.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 13-panel bib short made of Forza Compressor Fabric
- 3-inch two-piece Mobius™ Comfort Compression leg bands
- Liquid Mesh™ bibs straps to keep you cool
- Shorter leg length
- Midsection support : This bib comes up a bit higher on the sides to cover and tuck in the obliques and abdomen
- 3 pockets : One each outer thigh and one center back pocket that fit cell phones, smart phones, fuel packets, and most sunglasses
- Curvilinear™ seam lines, contrast flat stitch, and the 400-Mile™ Pad make it the most comfortable bib short on the market, regardless of price
- This environmentally-friendly innovation is completely free of solvents
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Inseam lengths
- Small: 8.75", Medium: 9.25", Large: 9.75", X-Large: 10.25", XX-Large: 10.75"
- 78% nylon/22% elastane